Sometimes you know, as soon as the question passes through your lips, that you really don’t want to know the answer. So why is it that we can’t stop asking the questions? The list is endless but these are some of the ones that have come up, just this week.
- Why is your underwear in the toy box?
- What is that smell?
- Did you eat all of the cupcakes?
- How much is that going to cost?
- Is that my bra?
- Why is it so quiet in the kids’ room?
- What did you just flush down the toilet?
- Where did my tampons go?
- Did you like the new recipe?
- What did I just step in?
- How many calories could be in that?
- Should we invite your mom?
- Are you gonna throw up?
- How long have you been standing there in the dark, son? No, really. How long?
Note to self: stop asking the questions. And close the bedroom door! (FYI, it was only a near-catastrophe).
One Reply to “Why Is Your Underwear In The Toy Box? And Other Questions You Don’t Really Want To Know The Answers To.”
or my personal favorites,
“Didn’t I already tell you that the answer was ‘no?'”
“Why, oh why did you ask your grandmother if she was pregnant?”