I’ve just devoted way too many minutes to cleaning up my comments and deleting spam. It’s a bit out of control.
I know, Spammers, you spend a lot of time trolling the interwebbie thing, and you hate for your work to be in vain. I thought I might offer you some tips so that your efforts can be better targeted and all the silly, mundane spam can quit being such a burden to both of us.
- “Assess far on minuscule the flabbergast” doesn’t mean anything to me. Please consult your American translation dictionary and try again.
- I do not read Russian.
- Or any of the Asian languages.
- Nor the Middle Eastern ones.
- I’m neither located in Melbourne, nor do I own a car there, so I have no need for a car removal service in Melbourne.
- Opening with “Howdy” doesn’t make the rest of your super-shady comment any less suspect!
- I am not following that link.
- There are far more educated people than I, who can make recommendations about plug-ins, web servers, etc
- If you found duplicate information on my blog, it’s because I’m human, and forgetful, and probably have no idea what I blogged about a week ago.
- I will not call you daddy.
- Also, I will not spank you.
- I am definitely not following that link
- However miraculous that pill may be, it will not give me guaranteed penile growth. Mother Nature determined that in advance.
- Posting the exact same comment to each and every one of my posts is just lazy, lacking in creativity and is the mark of a spammer who isn’t truly invested in his/her future with the spamming company
- What can an online casino tell me about the topics I blog about (books, writing & parenting)?
- I am by no means “truly a webmaster” and the “sheer velocity of the loading time” has more to do with your internet provider than anything I’ve done.
- I don’t believe, based on your generic comment, that you really do think I made “good points”, that you’ve bookmarked my blog, or will be coming back frequently. (Nobody is that interested in a post about pink eye!).
- And for the rookie spammer: You were supposed to copy & paste ONE of the spam comments. I don’t think you were intended to post all the possible variations of spam comments! I hope you’ve been fired for your lack of attention to this deplorable career path you’ve chosen.
And finally, why are you trying so hard to invade my pitiful web page? Don’t you have a country or multi-million-dollar corporation to topple? There’s much more glory there! Dream big, my Spammer friends.